- Evie is almost up to eating a full jar of baby food a day. We've moved to stage 2 foods so she is now eating fruits and veggies mixed with oatmeal. She is also drinking out of a sippy cup, with my help of course ... she isn't quite able to hold the cup and tip it back far enough yet to drink but she LOVES her apple juice.
- She is rolling over so much now, that as soon as I lay her on her back she is on her belly in less than two minutes. It seems her preferred sleeping position is now her belly too. She is trying SO hard to crawl, kicking her legs behind her and trying to move her arms - she just needs to lift her belly from the floor and she will be on the go!
- She can now lift objects with only two or three fingers
- She is so in love with her Daddy, each evening when he comes home, she gives him the biggest smile!
- We had two (fairly) successful outings out to dinner with Evie this last week.