I usually don't share the outtakes because believe me, if I did, you would be sick of looking at my daughter. At any given time, I have about 300 photos of Evie to go through and edit, so I am usually fairly selective when choosing which photos to post. But these were so hilarious I couldn't help myself. She kept looking up at the Kangaroo as if to say, "Who the hell are you?" and each time her expression was more and more dramatic.
My Four Month Milestones
- I can hold up my head and chest while laying flat on my tummy. I'm also starting to grab for toys in front of me while doing "Tummy Time" and I even rolled over once from my front to my back.
- I sleep 9-11 hours straight at night!
- I still hate to have my clothes changed, but I now laugh when Mommy or Daddy try to take my clothes off for a shower.
- I love playing on my jungle playmat and I finally am able to grab onto those dangling toys! I've also started to grab for and play with my other toys and rattles.
- I really love my new bouncy chair and have started to figure out how to bounce.
- My favorite toy is my Carter's Kitty/Blankie
- I fake cough whenever I want someones attention
- I'm starting to laugh more and more!